DonorCommunity Support Careers
Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Customer Support Specialist is a full-time employee responsible for customer software support, training and implementation of new and existing customers. This role will be responsible for customer engagement and troubleshooting. We are looking for someone with demonstrated computer proficiency in a professional environment, including experience with online response tools and exposure to cloud-based applications.
The Customer Support Specialist is also greatly involved in managing the day-to-day IT Infrastructure by providing guidance and support to the Senior Director of Customer Support. This involves hands-on support that includes knowledge of the various Infrastructure platforms along with customer care and training operations.
- Lead website implementation in a 10 day process. Must be creative and provide leadership ability with customer
- Learn the DonorCommunity applications in detail and work directly with customers to train and support
- Know how to set up a new customer and train each application
- Manage and assist with sales support, customer care and client training operations
- Effectively communicate complex IT issues to executive management
- Manage, coordinate, and provide technical leadership to operations and co-workers
- Evaluates new technologies and initiates and directs special projects as required to assess and implement IT innovations
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience working in the software applications industry, directly supporting, training and engaging with customers
- Experience in cloud technologies is preferred
- Service oriented and customer centric – experience running IT, customer care and training as a service organization
- Experience managing servers remotely including data center operations
- Result oriented, customer focused and quality and cost driven
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to establish strategic direction and execute on a daily basis
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field desired; or equivalent of 2+ work experience.
You must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship will not be provided.
You'll be working in an entrepreneurial culture, so you need to be a self-starter who wants to tackle challenges, who loves working with customers, technology and committed to delivering within deadlines. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a strong growth sector working as part of an innovative and experienced technology team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Support: 2 years
If interested, please click below to apply. Please also submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume in Word format
- Salary requirements
- Best time to call
- Phone number to reach you
We are an equal opportunity employer.