DonorCommunity Marketing Careers
Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Digital Marketing Associate will support many marketing initiatives within the company, including online promotion, lead generation, and collateral development, preparation of presentations and project management of marketing-related tasks. The obvjective of this position is to establish DonorCommunity as the leaders in the world of online fundraising. This is an incredibly unique position with a fast growing young company and will enable you to have a strong influence on all marketing efforts across the company.
To achieve success in this role the individual must be a self-starter, speak and write exceptionally well, and bring a positive creative attitude to work each and every day. A passion for technology is a strong plus. We are looking for someone who will not be afraid to come up with new ideas and projects, and will enjoy a position that will utilize and implement that creativity.
The candidate must have a firm grasp on driving traffic to the website for the purpose of creating warm "inbound" leads. They must be able to work collaboratively and execute the implementation of a successful marketing mix across the company:
- Develop and implement a robust marketing strategy for the company through a variety of efforts in order to drive revenue
- Position DonorCommunity as the leaders in the world of online fundraising and donor management
- Launch and Manage email marketing efforts with a focus on lead generation and retention
- Assist/Manage SEO, PPC, Ad creation and placement, Google Analytics
- Update website, blog, and other pages of website and marketing materials to optimize for lead conversion
- Manage details of event and promotion implementation, including but not limited to, collateral, entertainment, database tracking and measurement of programs and evaluation
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral such as brochures, web videos, data sheets, and other product related documents and materials as needed
- Distribute and publish content through key industry channels
- Create and edit email copy for email marketing blasts and drip campaigns
- Create and edit website copy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Firm grasp on social media marketing for B2B company
- Understanding of lead conversion through website from PPC and other ad campaigns
- Familiarity with email marketing software and content management systems
- Ability to build and manage a team to implement marketing efforts
- Ability to work collaborative and autonomously to ensure deadlines for marketing initiatives are met
- Highly organized and ability to articulate and execute ideas and strategies clearly
Technical Skills and Education:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or communications is strongly preferred with at least 2-3 years of strategic marketing or related experience including online marketing and product marketing.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- HTML and CSS knowledge strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office and presentation design in PowerPoint
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please click below to apply. Please also submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume in Word format
- Salary requirements
- Best time to call
- Phone number to reach you
We are an equal opportunity employer.