DonorCommunity Marketing Careers
Writer & Blog Ambassador
Writer & Blog Ambassador
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Writer & blog ambassador will play a key role in the development of DonorCommunity's growth strategy and content marketing efforts, while working directly with the President and Founder. They will assist in creating awareness for DonorCommunity on a national level. In addition to writing copy and blogs for various marketing materials and initiatives, this role will involve public relations, editing, conducting research, networking, and launching various campaigns across the company.
Contributing to the growth of a game-changing and impactful company like DonorCommunity will offer tremendous experience and credibility going forth into the future. You will also have the chance to gain skills in SEO marketing & public relations to get more eyes on your work. This is a fun, challenging, and highly entrepreneurial position with room for expansion.
While working on-site in Fort Lauderdale is preferable, individuals may work remotely (virtually) if they do not live near Fort Lauderdale.
- Participate in monthly campaign-style content with your fellow blog ambassadors
- Assist in creating copy for marketing materials
- Submit 2-3 articles per month covering a range of topics
- Build relationships with local press to expand the reach of your content
- Attend and review events in representation of DonorCommunity
- Pitch us your ideas on what everyone should know about DonorCommunity, nonprofits, charitable causes, philanthropy, etc.
- Organize and conduct interviews digitally or on the phone
- Conduct industry research and learn best practices for SEO and content optimization
- Independently seek out & interview industry experts, nonprofits, other companies, trends in the industry, or anyone with a story to tell
- Contribute your feedback & ideas during the monthly team discussions
- A variety of other roles that will evolve as the company grows
- Distributing content and ideas to existing customers
- Submit content to editorial publications for distribution
- Generate 1-2 case studies per month
- Generate 1-2 press releases per month
- Build original E-books and Whitepapers with specific content to the nonprofit industry
- Major in Business, Marketing, Journalism, or Communications is preferred
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in business communication, writing, blogging, marketing, research, or social media
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- 1-2 years of directly related business experience is preferred
- Detail oriented with a focus on execution along with the ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Writing/Blogging: 1 year
If interested, please click below to apply. Please also submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume in Word format
- Salary requirements
- Best time to call
- Phone number to reach you
We are an equal opportunity employer.